PACE stands for Processing and Cognitive Enhancement. PACE provides thinking and processing skill training, which improves processing speed, memory, visual processing, word attack skills, auditory analysis, logic, and reasoning skills. PACE does not teach academic content; instead, it builds and strengthens the processing skills that are necessary to make learning easier and faster.
- ✔ PACE is based on the best scientific research available and is continually modified to incorporate new scientific data. It targets and trains the processing skills that provide a solid foundation for academic success.
- ✔ PACE targets and trains those skills that are most likely to have a meaningful impact on learning performance and academic abilities.
- ✔ PACE is provided individually to receive immediate feedback and achieve significant results quickly.
- ✔ PACE is provided on a one-on-one basis to allow immediate feedback (error correction and positive reinforcement).
- ✔ PACE improves the student’s self-esteem by allowing him or her to actually see the difference in his or her own performance.
- ✔ PACE drives new skills to the subconscious so that they become habitual and automatic.
- ✔ PACE produces valuable results that are quickly seen—there is a high return for your student’s time, money, and effort.
PACE is an intense therapy
Intensity is necessary in order to cause any measurable change. A commitment of time is required and the benefits are remarkable. Using immediate feedback, PACE provides motivation through positive experiences. Clients see changes in their academic skills within four to six weeks and are excited to improve more.
PACE also gives a solid foundation in phonemic awareness for those clients who find reading a challenge.
The results of the PACE program are impressive and permanent
The skills that are re strengthened during PACE are skills necessary for success every day in school and work. 98% of students retested a year after completion of the program scored at or above their post test results. PACE program results have shown a 3.6 grade year increase in 10 weeks and a significant transfer to higher mental skills, with a 23-point gain in I.Q.
For more information about PACE please visit PACE.